IRES General, Individual Sustaining, and Student Sustaining members are welcome to post a resume and/or information about a position being sought. Listings are subject to the following conditions:
- Listings are public and may be viewed by anyone visiting the IRES website regardless of the visitor’s membership status in IRES.
- Listings may be published anonymously. However, if you do not include at least one method by which you may be contacted (either within your listing or your uploaded resume), potential employers will not be able to contact you. (IRES does not accept contacts from potential employers trying to contact you.)
- Listings will be published immediately upon submission and will remain published for 60 days unless you request an earlier removal date.
- Listings must be for a position sought within the insurance industry, such as with an insurance department, contracting firm, or insurance company.
- By listing a resume on the IRES website, you agree to abide by the rules set forth in the IRES Resume Listing Disclaimer.
Best wishes in your job search!
IRES Resume Listing Disclaimer
- IRES is not responsible for finding, nor does it claim to find, employment for any individual.
- IRES is not responsible for nor does it vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any resume listing. IRES is not responsible for the contents of any listing. The listings are the express views of the author of the listing, not those of IRES or any entity associated with it. Any user who feels that a resume listing is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately. We have the ability to remove objectionable listings and we may do so within a reasonable timeframe.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this resume listing service to post any material which is false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, invasive of privacy, or otherwise violates any law.
- You agree not to post copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by IRES.
Although IRES may not review the published resume listings and is not responsible for the content of any of these listings, we reserve the right to delete any listing for any or no reason whatsoever.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your listing(s), and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless IRES and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your listing(s).
- IRES also reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any listing you publish.