IRES provides a job posting service for insurance industry positions that may be of interest to IRES members.
Insurance departments, contracting firms, insurance companies and other employers within the insurance industry are welcome to post jobs. Job listings are subject to the following conditions:
- Listings are only visible to current members of IRES.
- Listings will be published immediately upon submission and will remain published for 60 days unless you request an earlier removal date.
- Listings must be for a position within an insurance department, contracting firm, insurance company or other employer within the insurance industry.
- The name of the company seeking to fill the position is required. This protects our members from releasing confidential information to prospective employers that they may not wish to contact.
- IRES does not accept resumes or contacts from persons interested in listed positions. You, your company, or a contact unrelated to IRES must be designated as the recipient of inquiries resulting from your listing.
- By publishing a job listing on the IRES website, you agree to abide by the rules set forth in the IRES Job Listing Disclaimer.
To post a job, you must be logged in to your user account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one now.
Best wishes in your candidate search!
IRES Job Listing Disclaimer
- IRES is not responsible for unfilled positions and does not claim to find candidates for your position.
- IRES is not responsible for nor does it vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any job listing. IRES is not responsible for the contents of any listing. The listings are the express views of the author of the listing, not those of IRES or any entity associated with it. Any user who feels that a job listing is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately. We have the ability to remove objectionable listings and we may do so within a reasonable timeframe.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this job listing service to post any material which is false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, invasive of privacy, or otherwise violates any law.
- You agree not to post copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by IRES.
Although IRES may not review the published job listings and is not responsible for the content of any of these listings, we reserve the right to delete any listing for any or no reason whatsoever.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your listing(s), and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless IRES and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your listing(s).
- IRES also reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any listing you publish.